Get your grant from Onesta. We can help you with the digitalisation of your company’s processes and workflows and with the integral development of your website.
The Digital Kit programme is an initiative of the Spanish Government which aims to subsidise the implementation of digital solutions to achieve significant progress in the level of digital maturity of the country’s businesses. Its main objective is to digitalise and automate SMEs’ business processes related to operational or productive aspects.
DIGITALISATION OF PROCESSES AND WORKFLOWS:
- Accounting/finance: invoices to pay/receive, asset management and generation of closings and balance sheets, etc.
- Billing: automation of billing processes and generation of budgets, delivery notes and invoices.
- Projects: control of budgets, costs, estimates, optimisation of resources, etc.
- Inventory: forecast, stock levels, shipments, distributions, returns and cancellations, etc.
- Purchases and payments: management of purchase orders and suppliers.
- Human resources: management of human resources, payroll, etc.
- Logistics: fleet and route management.
INTEGRAL SERVICES FOR THE CREATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF A WEBSITE WITH THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS:
- Domain: the solution includes the domain of your website for a minimum period of twelve months.
- Hosting: you will also have at your disposal the hosting of the website for a minimum period of twelve months.
- Design of the web page: as part of the service, you will have the structure of the web.
- Responsive web: your website will adapt perfectly to any type of device.
- Accessibility: the design of your website will meet the level AA compliance criteria of the WCAG-2.1 Guidelines.
- Basic positioning: one of the sections of your web page will be indexable by the main search engines (On-Page).
- Self-manageable: you will also have a content management platform so that you can modify the contents of your website without the need for help.
- Compliance: your website will have guaranteed compliance with the applicable regulations, specifically the GDPR.
WHAT DO WE DO
At Onesta we are specialised in the implementation and maintenance of business management solutions adapted to the context of small and medium-sized companies.
Technological innovation for the comprehensive management of olive harvesting in olive groves and oil production.
We can help you with the digitalisation of your company’s processes and workflows and with the integral development of your website.